tagged by wooster - and i thank him for the opportunity (to do what? sit and think abt myself?)
so let me see what i come up with....am pretty sure this is a dead end for at least the tag chain. but i can always talk abt myself..
8 random facts about me...
1. i CAN get angry, but only ppl very close to me have seen that happen...so if i ever get angry at you, rest assured, you have made it :)
2. i love being horizontal - waiting for the day when they will allow me to lie down and work at office...if am working from home one day, i will be horizontal, and i finish more work than the remaining 4 days in the week...its something to do with the increased blood flow to the brain i guess...maybe also something to do with dozing off now and then
3. i believe in equilibrium and the law of physics (there is only one - A body maintains its state of rest or of motion unless it is disturbed by external force), equilibrium to me is rest, and usually that external force is my wife
4. i love my school years...and i believe i still am that chap in 11th standard..no idea when i will grow up...anybody reading this feel grown up?
5. there is great pleasure in doing something new, doing something for the first time, visiting a new place, eating a new dish...its downhill after that :) which returns me to random fact 3 - get back to equilibrium...
6. (i should) always remember, the mind is much faster than the body...and the gap increases as we age..
7. i hate making somebody else wait for me...and Vice versa
8. i miss tea shops...
and there is a whole list of people i hope will start writing blogs some day....and i will tag them....am i living in the wrong generation?
and the rules to live by:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4. If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.