Friday, November 27, 2009

handwriting of mine...



tried out some "light art" - my handwriting's never been good. I still count the keyboard as the biggest benefit that computers brought into our world... internet may be a close second...dont know how many of my schoolmates still remember me being asked to read out the history essay i had written for mid terms before the whole class, coz sister christi could not read it, and then me getting thrown out of the class, coz i also couldn't read it....

happy thanksgiving....this is definitely how a holiday should be - 2 days....a day to sit and stuff yourself and another to go out and shop....followed by a weekend to recover !!

went light on the food this time...got the smallest cornish hen i could find, spiced it up in some homemade chicken 65 masala and baked it... :)



No comments: